/ River Antoinette /
The S.S. Antoinette is Uniworld’s newest addition to their collection of one-of-a-kind boutique river cruise ships.
Walking onto the S.S. Antoinette, you will immediately feel like you stepped into France’s Château de Versailles during the late 18th century with the character of the past thoughtfully blended with unusual elements creating luxurious elegance with welcoming warmth. A blue Strauss 10-foot Baccarat chandelier with huge sapphires, originally hung in New York’s famed Tavern on the Green, graces the two-story lobby. The finest Brazilian marble adorns the walls and floors and a sparkling 19th-century Venetian glass mirror rests high above the reception desk reflecting an air of grandeur.
It is clear as one continues to gaze around the remarkable surroundings, the S.S. Antoinette shares the same exquisite standards and meticulous attention to detail reflective throughout all of Uniworld’s fleet. Haute design, yet comfortable décor symbolize the style. Arranged throughout the ship, is a collection of carefully selected original art from personal collections. Sketches in black and white, color lithographs, and oil on canvas paintings from a range of great artists, including Humphrey Jennings, John Bellany, and an extensive selection of work by Russian painters Yuri Matushevski and Viktor Templi are perfectly placed for guests’ enjoyment.
Facilities onboard River Antoinette
- Lavishly appointed riverview staterooms have made-to-order English Savoir™ beds in fine linens, a vanity, built-in closets, hair dryer, safe, individual thermostat for air conditioning and heat, direct-dial telephone, flat-screen TV with satellite, and bottled water
- Sun deck with chess and shuffleboard, Leopard Bar, and Sky Lounge
- Princess deck with pool, and the staterooms have full balconies
- Duchess deck with fitness room, and the staterooms have French balconies
- The floor to ceiling window in the staterooms on the Duchess Deck (the middle deck) will be able to be lowered automatically with the touch of a button. This will replace the traditional sliding doors (French balconies) that can be found on most of the newer river cruise ships today.
- Countess deck with boutique
- Complimentary use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
- 24-hour specialty coffee and tea bar
- 24-hour reception service
- Wireless Internet access in public areas
- Intimate small-ship ambiance
- All English-speaking staff
- Attentive, personal service
- Sumptuous cuisine
- Elegant, spacious staterooms with the finest amenities
- Nonsmoking environment
- Extensive wine lists
- Enriching onboard lectures and demonstrations
- Local evening entertainment
|Inaugurated - 2011|
Staterooms - 82 outside
Cabin Size: 196 sq.ft. on Princess and Duchess Deck.
163 sq.ft. on Countess Deck
Suites: 8 Suites and 1 Owner's Suite
Suite Size: 391 sq.ft. for Owner's Suite and 294 sq.ft. for Suites
Passengers - 164
|Length - 135m (443feet)|
Width - 11.4m (37.5feet)
Decks - 4
voltage - 240volts
|click here for ship deck layout