Travel Insurance = Peace of Mind
When you're traveling you don't want to worry about a thing.
But things do happen - even to the best-prepared traveler.
- You may have to cancel your trip at the last minute to tend to a family emergency.
- You may need medical assistance when you are away.
- Your baggage may go to a more exotic destination than you
- there may be damage to your personal property.
You just never know!
That's why travel insurance protection is essential when you book a vacation or a business trip. Both of the companies we recommend below offer 24 hour emergency assistance. Whether you need emergency medical care or emergency arrangements to return home, you can count on emergency assistance councellors, doctors and nurses to help you anywhere in the world, anytime of day, seven days a week.
For our Clients who require both medical and travel insurance we recommend Travel Guard. A long established company that offers a variety of travel insurance policies to meet your travel needs. You can purchase this insurance directly by following the links.
Cruise, Tour & Travel - The most comprehensive travel coverage you can find. Covers trip cancellation, baggage delay, medical expenses, emergency medical evacuations. Also provides 24-hour emergency travel and concierge services.
Cruise Guard - A package plan developed specifically for cruisers. Provides essential protection for the entire trip including coverage for air travel, missed connections, medical expenses and more. Provides additional protection when purchased within 15 days of your initial trip deposit, including coverage for pre-existing medical conditions and financial default. This Coverage is presently only available if you cruise on Carnival, Princess, Royal Caribbean and Norwegian Cruise Line
For more information or different insurance coverages you have to contact one of our trained insurance counsellors. For trip interuption/cancellation insurance alone you can choose either company.
Our Canadian Clients can choose Manulife Insurance. Wherever you are going you can trust Manulife World Travel Insurance to have the expertise and the global assistance network to handle every day travel emergencies. Manulife Insurance can help ensure the right professional assistance is available to you and your loved ones when you need it, while also protecting your travel investment.
Why is medical coverage essential?
- Did you know that when travelling abroad, the Canadian government health insurance plan only covers a fraction of medical costs?
- Did you know that even when travelling only within Canada, provincial health plans often exclude and limit payments for emergency medical expenses?
- All of this could amount to thousands of dollars you would have to pay out of your own pocket.
- Learn how our products can protect you and your family's next trip.